Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Happy Long Lost Pumpkin Wednesday!

Hello all and Happy Pumpkin Wednesday!  At this hour the work week is half over and you are well on your way to the weekend.

It's no secret the frequency of my posting has gone down tremendously since I started working.  If anyone out there has some secrets for effective time management, I need them, or perhaps that is a topic for another post.


Nonetheless, it's not as though I have been doing nothing and simply avoiding the blog...here's a quick recap of what I (and Pumpkin) have been up to lately....


Last weekend I ran a half marathon in Cincinnaiti





Pumpkin stayed at home and relaxed




Tim and I went to an Indian's game (Indian's have the best record in baseball, in case you hadn't heard)





Pumpkin watched the game at home, and cheered them on





Tim and I went to Chicago



Pumpkin stayed at home and ran around her scratching post


Needless to say, Pumpkin and I have been busy, but that's no excuse for neglecting the blog.  I look forward to getting back into a regular routine of posting and not just putting up pictures of the kitty.  Please feel free to leave me a comment and let me know any household/cooking/etiquette questions you may have; I'm happy to find you an answer.

Hope you all had a great Pumpkin Wednesday, and looking forward to a lovely Thursday!

1 comment:

  1. yay on the half marathon little! i'll be walking in one next weekend, we're so GDI related :)

    ReplyDelete