Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Happy Pumpkin Wednesday! Holiday Animal Fun Time

Hello friends and Happy Pumpkin Wednesday!  I hope your gifts are bought and being wrapped and that you are getting ready for your holiday feasts!

Pumpkin has been helping me wrap presents

It is hard to wrap without opposable thumbs

She has also helped me unwrap a few presents


I cannot help myself, I love crinkly paper

Because Pumpkin is such a joy, I wanted to wrap her up and give her to Timmy as a gift.  I attempted to wrap Pumpkin like the cat in the video below:






But if you know Pumpkin, you know that she resisted the wrapping at all costs...

I am both uninterested and unwrappable

While we have been at work this week, Pumpkin has had some time to find a way for animals to wish you a Merry Christmas.






What do you have left to do before the holidays?  Pumpkin wishes you a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

Looking forward to a lovely Thursday and Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment