Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Happy Pumpkin Wednesday: I'll Make Room for You In My Schedule

Hello all and Happy Pumpkin Wednesday!

I know she has been gone for a long time, but I promise Pumpkin wasn't avoiding you on purpose, it's just that she was busy...


Packing for our big move;

I'm in your boxes, cushioning your valuables

Napping in preparation for the big move; 

Can you please turn off the flash

Unpacking


I helped carry in this chair, seriously

and napping to recover from the big move.


New couch, new nap zone



Oh, and don't worry, even with the power outage, she was able to dress up for Halloween...

Pumpkin wearing a pumpkin shirt...hilarious



So Pumpkin is back, and ready to share with you all her household tips, tricks!  Please send her any questions/comments/suggestions for future posts!

Looking forward to a great Thursday!



No comments:

Post a Comment