Wednesday, January 1, 2014

January 1, 2014 is a Pumpkin Wednesday, Coincidence, I think Not

Hello friends and welcome to 2014! I hope everyone had a nice evening celebrating, watching every media recap of all that happened in 2013, and perhaps even had a day off of work!

Let's not lie, it's been a while, OK a long while, since I have blogged.  Not that your lives didn't go on, but I know I missed having a chance to write every week.  What is more, I find it a very strange coincidence that January 1, 2014 also falls on Pumpkin Wednesday.  I think I have no choice but to take that as a sign from the universe that it's time to get back to the blog!

I've done a lot in the past year, so I hope to have a few recipes, household tips, and fun stories to share in the coming year.  Oh, and for all of those who don't know, Tim and I are getting married in October, so I may share some things I have learned about life as I attempt to plan this wedding.

So while you finish this day and solidify all those New Year's Resolutions that start tomorrow, Pumpkin wanted to share her 2014 Resolutions to inspire you to get better in 2014!


#1. Watch less TV, or at least watch less bad TV, or at least stop watching episodes of shows I have seen 100 times before.





#2.  Remember to bring my reusable bags when I go shopping, or to remind Lindsay to put them in her car when she goes shopping.



#3. Focus on my posture: slouch-free in 2014!




#4. Get involved with a charity and volunteer.  Here I am being charitable by volunteering to let Lindsay take this photo of me.




#5. Exercise, more.  OK, or at all.  I can't wait to see what the new fitness trend is for 2014 as I am so over hot yoga, it messes with my fur.



So everyone out there: did you make resolutions this year?  If so, what are they?  If you don't make resolutions, share why!

Happy 2014!



2 comments: