Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Woot Woot, Happy Pumpkin Wednesday!

Hello friends! I hope you have had a good week so far.  I was informed by my good friend Michael that January 14 was National Dress Up Your Pet Day!  The site promoting this holiday specifically admonishes owners from putting their pets in costumes that would bother or discomfort your animal, and I must say, I always follow that rule.  Just because Pumpkin looks mad doesn't mean she is discomforted it just probably means she is annoyed...

So in honor of the holiday, I present to you, Pumpkin's finest dress up days!


What she is dressed as, no one really knows, but let's admit she is not super happy

Pumpkin wearing a helmet to support our Cleveland Browns!

All dressed up for Halloween!

Trying to look good in my shoes

Happy Pumpkin Birthday!

Merry Christmas...sort of

Fall scarf adventure cat!

Celebrating St. Patrick's day with some cat nip!

Thanksgiving thankful cat.



Please share your best pet dress up photos, and if you need some inspiration for great cat costumes, just take this sporcle quiz!

Happy Wednesday!


1 comment: