Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Pumpkin Wednesday

Monday is Valentines Day and Tim and I don't really "celebrate" this holiday.  However, Pumpkin and I have always had a special relationship and she always gets me a card for Valentines Day.

A Very Special Relationship


This year, like every other year, she has my mom help her get the card from the store.  It would be too strange for Pumpkin to head to Target and get a card herself.  So today when I opened my package from my mom I also got this from my kitty:



And because Pumpkin is so thoughtful, my mom decided to send Pumpkin a gift....



Pumpkin has really enjoyed the laser pointer and is looking forward to relaxing with the catnip mice later.

Do you spoil your pets on holidays?

-Happy Pumpkin Wednesday! 

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love pumpkin and this post made me LOL.

    ReplyDelete