Tuesday, February 1, 2011

It is Precipitating Everywhere

Hello friends.  Hope you are surviving this winter weather monstrosity and keeping warm inside!  I know a lot of offices and schools will be closed tomorrow around the Midwest/East Coast, but if you have to head out tomorrow make sure to drive carefully.

Photo Courtesy of Ian Britton and Freefoto

I'm really struggling to post as I adjust to my new work schedule.  I feel old, but after a day at the office, a visit to the gym and then making dinner, I am sooooo tired!  I love posting on Pumpkin Wednesday, but I'm going to have to work hard to keep the blog from turning into cat lady central....

Pumpkin is too lazy to take over the Blog.

So tonight, here is my lazy post...A link to my earlier post about snow preparation and for all my Denison ladies, a link to my post about removing salt stains from your leather shoes!


I'll take pictures of the snow/ice/whatever here in Cleveland and you take pictures wherever you are, and then we can share on the blog!

-Looking forward to a safe and happy Pumpkin Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. The salt stain remover totally works, tried it last night and am wearing the clean shoes today :) muchas gracias!

    ReplyDelete