Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Happy Pumpkin Wednesday!

Hello and Happy Pumpkin Wednesday!  This morning Pumpkin was in no mood to be social....she spent most of the morning under the bed.
No need to hide Kitty!
But starting this week, Pumpkin is showing off her social side and letting her friends stop in and guest post for Pumpkin Wednesday!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This week Lauren and Montana are stopping by and discussing how to "try" to work while your cat is around :)


In true Pumpkin Wednesday fashion I’ve got pics for you and some fun tidbits.


So although I’m the odd man out in our group of girls and don’t have a cat at home, I once had a cat in my office. Lucky me. His name is Montana and even though he’s insanely cute, he’s very distracting.

When trying to file important papers Montana likes to make sure I’m putting them in the right folders…..

Such a helpful kitty


I asked him to help me respond to some emails but mainly he just wants to sleep…

Oh wait, not that helpful


When I’m on the phone attempting to process an order, he wants to know who I’m talking to…

Oh, hello. Can I put your call through to Lauren's voicemail?

Lesson learned, cats are good to cuddle with, but they don’t make great work colleagues. J

Happy Pumpkin Wednesday!



Thanks Lauren!  Hope you had a great Wednesday!

-Looking forward to a lovely Thursday

3 comments:

  1. Your kitties are so cute Lindz! Love the blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My kitty keeps me on track when I'm working by biting me every time I zone out. So loving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Montana will be so happy to hear he's made his blogging debut.

    ReplyDelete