Monday, March 28, 2011

Miscellaneous Monday: Birthday Fun Time!

Today I officially pass the quarter century mark!  I am 26 as of now (well actually as of 11:30 tonight) and I can't believe how quickly this year has gone by.  I had the luxury of having a Monday birthday, which while it sounds less fun than a weekend birthday, actually allowed me to have fun and party for the entire weekend.  I did a lot of celebrating, which I will now share with you...


On Friday Tim got a cake for me...

Delicious cake from Presti's.  Had a few bites before this pic was taken.


On Saturday my Mom came to visit and brought a cake...

Again, had some cake before I got the picture taken

On Sunday, Pumpkin decided she was ready to celebrate with me...

Pumpkin loves to wear her party hat!

And today, I opened up all my birthday cards.  I got four cards with Cats on them...

Pumpkin look alike


Inappropriate Cat

Cat and String

Is this a gentle hint I am a cat lady?

Of course I am not the only one who celebrates their birthday today, so here are a few famous others who celebrate on March 28th...
Julia Stiles
Reba McEntire
Vince Vaughn, AND
Lady Gaga!
    Also, this weekend, my sister, who is in college, shared some of her knowledge of the most hilarious videos on youtube.  She showed me this awesome parody of Lady Gaga's music video Bad Romance and I felt that on Lady Gaga's birthday it is only appropriate that I share it with you all. 





    I want to thank everyone who celebrated with me/sent me a note/message/phone call!

    What is the most fun birthday you have celebrated?

    -Looking forward to a lovely Tuesday!

    3 comments:

    1. AHHHHH Pumpkin looks sooo happy to be wearing that birthday hat!

      ReplyDelete
    2. I love that inappropriate cat has his bits covered up by the flash reflection! Happy Birthday, Lindsay!

      ReplyDelete
    3. How about e blog posting each week to celebrate "Murray Monday" ?

      ReplyDelete