Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Wednesday, Wednesday, Wednesday

In trying to figure out what to post everyday (well 5 days a week) it seems wise to have one go to topic each week.  So, in a search for ideas, I thought what better than to head to my friends' blogs for inspiration!

For example:

  • My very good friend Katelin, has a blog and publishes Hollywood news every Tuesday
  • Another wonderful friend Jen, has a blog in which she writes about things she loves every Wednesday
  • And my boyfriend's favorite sports blog (with an emphasis on college football) has Midmajor Monday where he can learn about all the non-BCS football schools...

With these topics in mind, I have decided that I must write about something I know, and know well.  So for my posts on Wednesday, I have decided to write about what I know and what I love...my kitty, Pumpkin!

Hello Pumpkin! Welcome to the Blog!
A quick bio for Pumpkin Kitty (Yes, her name is Pumpkin even though she is NOT orange)
Date of Birth: August 2007
Sex: Female
Breed: Barn Cat
Favorite Toy: The Crinkle Mouse


Pumpkin has a very cushy life, but has her fair share of adventures.  You can look forward to all my crazy cat lady stories and of course, more pictures every Wednesday!

-Best wishes as you head towards the weekend!

1 comment:

  1. LOL.... I love Pumpkin!!! Post many more pictures of her sitting like a cat, please.

    ReplyDelete